Have a question, concern or problem regarding your child's behaviors? Send me an email and I will do a blog post about it! You will always remain anonymous! tkmiller81002@yahoo.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

Motivational Monday: The best reasons for being a Mom!

I recieved this a long time ago and I have it on my fridge so I can see it everyday!

The best reasons for being a Mom:

Glimpses of God everyday.
More love than your heart can hold.
Butterfly kisses and Velcro hugs.
A hand to hold.
Endless wonder of rocks, ants, and clouds.
A partner for blowing bubbles, flying kites,
building sand castles, and skipping in the rain.
You get to finger paint, carve pumpkins, play
hide and seek, catch lightning bugs, and never
stop believing in Santa Clause.
You get a front row seat to witness history:
first step, first word, first date, first bra, first
time behind the wheel.
You have the power to heal a booboo, scare
away monsters, police a slumber party, and
patch a broken heart.
In the eyes of a child, you rank up there with God.
Author unknown.

To download a pdf format of this go here 
I hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day yesterday and continue to feel loved every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete any comment that I feel is offensive to myself or other readers - we are all trying to be the best we can and we must respect each others opinions. You can disagree just don't be rude.